NOTA! Questo sito utilizza "Cookie strettamente necessari" e "Cookie di Google Analytics".

Se non si modificano le impostazioni del browser, l'utente accetta. Per saperne di piu'

Approvo

Cookies

I "cookies" sono delle informazioni che vengono trasferite sull'hard disk del computer dell'utente da un sito web.
Non si tratta di programmi, ma di piccoli file di testo che consentono ai siti web di memorizzare le informazioni sulla navigazione effettuata dall'utente e di rendere tali informazioni accessibili nel corso della navigazione sul web ad opera di altri siti che utilizzino questo strumenti.
La maggior parte dei siti web utilizza i cookie poiché fanno parte degli strumenti in grado di migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. I cookie permettono ai siti web di offrire servizi personalizzati (per esempio, ricordare un accesso, conservare i prodotti nel carrello o mostrare contenuti importanti).
Ci sono diversi tipi di cookie: i cookie temporanei (o cookie di sessione) che si cancellano automaticamente con la chiusura del browser e i cookie permanenti che non vengono cancellati ma restano finché non vengono appositamente cancellati o fino alla data di scadenza definita dal sito stesso.
La maggior parte dei browser accetta i cookie automaticamente; l'utente, tuttavia, può disattivare i cookie dal proprio browser, ma in tal caso occorre ricordare che si potrebbero perdere molte funzioni necessarie per un corretto funzionamento del sito web.
Quanto ai cookies in concreto utilizzati in questo sito, essi sono limitati a quelli normalmente definiti come "Cookie strettamente necessari", in quanto essenziali per la navigazione dell'utente nel sito web e per l'utilizzo delle sue funzionalità come l'accesso ad aree protette del sito e senza i quali i servizi richiesti dall'utente, come fare un acquisto, non possono essere forniti, ed a quelli noti come Targeting Cookie o Cookie di pubblicità, che, diversamente dai primi, vengono utilizzati per inviare annunci mirati all'utente in base ai suoi interessi. Sono anche utilizzati per limitare il numero di volte in cui l'utente visualizza una pubblicità e per valutare l'efficacia della campagna pubblicitaria. I cookie memorizzano il sito web visitato dall'utente e tale informazione viene condivisa con terze parti quali gli inserzionisti.
I browser più comunemente in uso consentono comunque la disabilitazione anche di questo genere di cookies.
Per la disattivazione dei cookie è possibile consultando la guida del proprio browser.
Per maggiori informazioni su Google Analytics puoi consultare: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/

Seattle Seahawks 24, Minnesota Vikings 13: Soccer is again! Hooray!

6 Mesi 3 Settimane fa #218786 da Zulueta
It in a natural way a little bit as well early toward notice no matter if or not the options the Minnesota Vikings designed upon safety this offseason will be higher, however centered upon the preseason opener versus the Seattle Seahawks the early returns are Incredibly promising. The Vikings seemed Extremely powerful early upon and took a guide into halftime, nevertheless struggled a great deal further more within the moment 50 percent, slipping in direction of the Seahawks via a ultimate rating of 24-13 at Lumen Sector. The groups exchanged a few-and-outs in the direction of begin the recreation, still then the Vikings dented the scoreboard 1st upon a 26-backyard business purpose versus Greg Joseph towards deliver it 3-0. They adopted that up with the game initial touchdown upon their following ownership, as Nick Mullens discovered Nick Muse within just the conclude zone for a 4-backyard garden ranking toward create it 10-0 early in just the minute quarter. Move Take UP @nickmuse5 : @FOX9 | @NFLNetwork Seattle experienced an resolution, even so, scoring upon their future 2 belongings in direction of tie aspects up. They scored upon a 13-back garden touchdown move against Drew Lock in direction of Easop Winston Jr. towards create the rating 10-7 likely into the locker space at halftime Ed Ingram Jersey . They then took the initially ownership of the minute 50 % and became it into a 35-backyard garden business intent by way of Jason Myers towards crank out it 10-10. Upon Seattle upcoming ownership, the Minnesota protection manufactured a turnover, courtesy of T. J Nick Vigil Jersey . Smith deflecting a Lock move into the arms of newbie Jaylin Williams for an interception. Shift insane @theOfficialJW23! : @FOX9 | @NFLNetwork Minnesota took the guide back again immediately after the turnover, courtesy of a 54-backyard garden business purpose through Joseph towards deliver it 13-10 with a couple minutes remaining within the 3rd quarter of engage in. The Vikings pressured Seattle in the direction of punt it absent, nonetheless focused a large exceptional groups miscue at the time starter Thayer Thomas didn obtain absent in opposition to a punt that he couldn crank out a alternative upon and bounced the ball again towards the Seahawks at the Minnesota 30. Thayer Thomas would possibly which includes that again Seattle grew to become that into their initial guide of the night time, as Lock found out Jake Bobo for a 19-backyard garden ranking upon the top participate in of the 3rd quarter, with Myersadded position creating it 17-13 as we headed towards the greatest stanza. The Vikings uncovered by themselves with a 4th-and-1 circumstance at the Seahawks35-garden line upon their very first ownership of the fourth quarter, nevertheless DeWayne McBride may not get hold of that backyard garden consequently the Vikings grew to become it about upon downs. Seattle then further in direction of their add upon a 30-back garden touchdown go towards Holton Ahlers towards Matt Landers toward produce it 24-13. Minnesota never ever extremely threatened all over again, as Jaren Corridor experienced a tricky evening within just his initially NFL sport, having a handful of sacks and fundamentally battling in the direction of track down receivers. The Seahawks took the victory development immediately after a unsuccessful fourth-down consider, and they walked absent with the 24-13 victory. Wel incorporate a good deal extra in direction of discuss in excess of relating to this match earlier mentioned the upcoming number of of times, still for the maximum component the men that are significant up upon the detail chart appeared sturdy within this 1, at minimum within just my belief. Continue to be tuned specifically right here for far more insurance policies of the Vikingspreseason opener.
Kalon Barnes Jersey

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Accedi

or

Facebook