NOTA! Questo sito utilizza "Cookie strettamente necessari" e "Cookie di Google Analytics".

Se non si modificano le impostazioni del browser, l'utente accetta. Per saperne di piu'

Approvo

Cookies

I "cookies" sono delle informazioni che vengono trasferite sull'hard disk del computer dell'utente da un sito web.
Non si tratta di programmi, ma di piccoli file di testo che consentono ai siti web di memorizzare le informazioni sulla navigazione effettuata dall'utente e di rendere tali informazioni accessibili nel corso della navigazione sul web ad opera di altri siti che utilizzino questo strumenti.
La maggior parte dei siti web utilizza i cookie poiché fanno parte degli strumenti in grado di migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. I cookie permettono ai siti web di offrire servizi personalizzati (per esempio, ricordare un accesso, conservare i prodotti nel carrello o mostrare contenuti importanti).
Ci sono diversi tipi di cookie: i cookie temporanei (o cookie di sessione) che si cancellano automaticamente con la chiusura del browser e i cookie permanenti che non vengono cancellati ma restano finché non vengono appositamente cancellati o fino alla data di scadenza definita dal sito stesso.
La maggior parte dei browser accetta i cookie automaticamente; l'utente, tuttavia, può disattivare i cookie dal proprio browser, ma in tal caso occorre ricordare che si potrebbero perdere molte funzioni necessarie per un corretto funzionamento del sito web.
Quanto ai cookies in concreto utilizzati in questo sito, essi sono limitati a quelli normalmente definiti come "Cookie strettamente necessari", in quanto essenziali per la navigazione dell'utente nel sito web e per l'utilizzo delle sue funzionalità come l'accesso ad aree protette del sito e senza i quali i servizi richiesti dall'utente, come fare un acquisto, non possono essere forniti, ed a quelli noti come Targeting Cookie o Cookie di pubblicità, che, diversamente dai primi, vengono utilizzati per inviare annunci mirati all'utente in base ai suoi interessi. Sono anche utilizzati per limitare il numero di volte in cui l'utente visualizza una pubblicità e per valutare l'efficacia della campagna pubblicitaria. I cookie memorizzano il sito web visitato dall'utente e tale informazione viene condivisa con terze parti quali gli inserzionisti.
I browser più comunemente in uso consentono comunque la disabilitazione anche di questo genere di cookies.
Per la disattivazione dei cookie è possibile consultando la guida del proprio browser.
Per maggiori informazioni su Google Analytics puoi consultare: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/

Could One or More of These Free Agent Ar

1 Anno 4 Mesi fa #210462 da lovelystyle
Most of the talk about the Cleveland Indians signing a major league free agent this winter has involved the outfield. This makes sense because without Kyle Bird Jersey a doubt the Tribe outfield is, well, rather unsettled. Right now, the only spots realistic thinkers should put in ink would be Oscar Mercado and Jordan Luplow, neither of whom have spent a complete year in the bigs. We haven't forgotten Franmil Reyes, but we look at him as mainly a designated hitter, although Terry Francona has said he would like him to play in the outfield some during the 2020 season. However, should the front office we looking at some bargains in the starting pitching pool? After all, Cleveland will be starting the season with both Aaron Civale and Zach Plesac in their projected rotation, and those two have combined for a little over 170 innings at the big league level.If we were in charge, we would be looking at some insurance in case those two, as well as other candidates like Adam Plutko (189 major league innings), Jefry Rodriguez (98 innings), or Logan Allen (28 IP) aren't getting it done. With spring training le s than a month away, you would think the front office could make a low cost investment on some experienced arms. Here are some pitchers we would be interested in taking a look see in Goodyear during spring training. Andrew Cashner. The 33-year-old right-hander was 11-8 with a 4.68 ERA for Baltimore and Boston a year ago, and has topped the 150 innings mark in each of the last three years. As Camden Yards and Fenway Park are not the most pitcher friendly parks in the majors, Cashner was 6-4 with a 3.67 ERA on the road in 2019, with 69 strikeouts in 81 innings, and just 63 hits allowed. Scroll to ContinueHe was not good (6.30 ERA) after being traded to Boston on July 13th. However, you would Matt Moore Jersey think he could be counted on to give a team some innings at the very least. He has 188 major league starts under his belt.Taijuan Walker - Walker is coming off Tommy John surgery in 2018 and pitched just one big league inning last year for Arizona, but before he was traded to the Diamondbacks, what we remember about the 27-year-old righty was he dominated the Indians, going 4-0 in his career with an 0.32 ERA in 28 innings.In his last full active year, he was 9-9 with a 3.49 ERA in 157 frames with 146 punchouts. He's a bit of a gamble, but it could pay off if his elbow is sound.Jhoulys Chacin - Chacin was terrible last season (3-12, 6.01 ERA), but is just a year removed from going 15-8 with a 3.50 ERA for the Brewers in 192 innings.The 32 year old has four major league seasons throwing more than 180 innings, so he is capable of soaking up some innings, which is always needed. Jason Vargas - At this point in his career, the southpaw is the prototypical fifth starter, but more often than not, he takes the ball 30 times per year, and can keep his team in games. He beat the Indians in a late September start for the Phillies last season, going 6-2/3 innings allowing two runs in a victory. In his career, he is 10-5 vs. the Tribe, and is 5-1 at Progre sive Field. As Terry Francona always says, when you think you have enough pitching, you go out and get more. This quartet wouldn't set the front office back a lot of cash, and would serve as protection for a very young back of the starting rotation. They could also serve as arms to help the additional innings burden on those young hurlers. It Delino DeShields Jersey would be worth a good look.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Accedi

or

Facebook