NOTA! Questo sito utilizza "Cookie strettamente necessari" e "Cookie di Google Analytics".

Se non si modificano le impostazioni del browser, l'utente accetta. Per saperne di piu'

Approvo

Cookies

I "cookies" sono delle informazioni che vengono trasferite sull'hard disk del computer dell'utente da un sito web.
Non si tratta di programmi, ma di piccoli file di testo che consentono ai siti web di memorizzare le informazioni sulla navigazione effettuata dall'utente e di rendere tali informazioni accessibili nel corso della navigazione sul web ad opera di altri siti che utilizzino questo strumenti.
La maggior parte dei siti web utilizza i cookie poiché fanno parte degli strumenti in grado di migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. I cookie permettono ai siti web di offrire servizi personalizzati (per esempio, ricordare un accesso, conservare i prodotti nel carrello o mostrare contenuti importanti).
Ci sono diversi tipi di cookie: i cookie temporanei (o cookie di sessione) che si cancellano automaticamente con la chiusura del browser e i cookie permanenti che non vengono cancellati ma restano finché non vengono appositamente cancellati o fino alla data di scadenza definita dal sito stesso.
La maggior parte dei browser accetta i cookie automaticamente; l'utente, tuttavia, può disattivare i cookie dal proprio browser, ma in tal caso occorre ricordare che si potrebbero perdere molte funzioni necessarie per un corretto funzionamento del sito web.
Quanto ai cookies in concreto utilizzati in questo sito, essi sono limitati a quelli normalmente definiti come "Cookie strettamente necessari", in quanto essenziali per la navigazione dell'utente nel sito web e per l'utilizzo delle sue funzionalità come l'accesso ad aree protette del sito e senza i quali i servizi richiesti dall'utente, come fare un acquisto, non possono essere forniti, ed a quelli noti come Targeting Cookie o Cookie di pubblicità, che, diversamente dai primi, vengono utilizzati per inviare annunci mirati all'utente in base ai suoi interessi. Sono anche utilizzati per limitare il numero di volte in cui l'utente visualizza una pubblicità e per valutare l'efficacia della campagna pubblicitaria. I cookie memorizzano il sito web visitato dall'utente e tale informazione viene condivisa con terze parti quali gli inserzionisti.
I browser più comunemente in uso consentono comunque la disabilitazione anche di questo genere di cookies.
Per la disattivazione dei cookie è possibile consultando la guida del proprio browser.
Per maggiori informazioni su Google Analytics puoi consultare: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/

Guardians Farm Report Noel And Naranjo P

1 Anno 4 Mesi fa #210443 da lovelystyle
Almost a clean sweep on Sunday by Guardians affiliates with Akron, Lake County and Lynchburg all earning victories. Columbus fell just short losing a thriller in an extra inning affair.The Columbus Clippers trailed 5-to-3 in the top of the ninth inning Sunday until outfielder Alex Call came through with a huge two run home run to tie the game at 5-to-5. The game would go into extra innings and remain scorele s until Call would come through again with a two run double to give the Clippers a 7-to-5 lead.Indianapolis however would walk-off with an 8-to-7 win on a Oneil Cruz two run HR off reliever Kevin Coulter. With the extra inning lo s Columbus falls to 12-6 on the season.In earlier game action catcher Luke Maile hit his second home run of the year a solo shot in the 1st inning. Outfielder Richie Palacios provided a two-run home run in the seventh inning his first big fly of the season.Top Performers:Alex Call 2-2 R 2B HR 4RBILuke Maile 2-4 R 2B HR RBIRichie Palacios Robin Yount Jersey 1-4 R HR 2RBIDavid Fry 2-5 R 2BAlex Young 2.0(IP) 1H 0R 0ER 0BB 3SONick Mikolajachak 1.0(IP) 0H 0R 0ER 0BB 1SOShortstop prospect Brayan Rocchio drove home all three RubberDucks runs in an extra inning win over Bowie on Sunday. Rocchio drove home two runs on a base hit in the third inning as Akron jumped out an early 2-to-0 lead.Bowie would score once in the fourth inning and once in the eighth inning sending the game tied a 2-to-2 into extra innings. Rocchio would break that tie driving home Victor Nova with the eventual game winning run on his second base hit of the game.Akron reliever Kevin Kelly would close out the game earning the win helping the Ducks take the final two games of the series and improve to 7-8 on the season.Starting pitcher Tanner Burns went four and a third innings throwing one run ball on two hits while striking out six Baysox. Lefty reliever Andrew Misiaszek was strong once again out of the bullpen striking out three over two scorele s innings of work.Top Performers:Brayan Rocchio 2-5 3RBIVictor Nova 1-3 2R BBJose Tena 2-5Bo Naylor 1-4 BB 2SBDaniel Schneemann 1-4 RTanner Burns 4.1(IP) 2H 1R 1ER 4BB 6SOAndrew Misiaszek 2.0(IP) 1H 0R 0ER 1BB 3SOKevin Kelly 2.0(IP) 1H 0R 0ER 0BB 0SO (W)Lake County 9 Great Lakes 6Lake County trailed 6-to-0 after the fourth inning before breaking through in the top of the fifth in a big way on a Joe Naranjo grand slam his second Domingo Santana Jersey slam of the 2022 season and fourth home run overall.The Captains would eventually tie the game up at six a piece on a solo home run by Jhonkensy Noel in the sixth inning and a Naranjo RBI double in the seventh.In the ninth inning still tied at 6-to-6 Noel would come through big driving in three runs on his second home run of the day giving the Captains a 9-to-6 lead. Reliever Jordan Jones would come on in the bottom of the inning and close it out earning his second save of the season. With the win Lake County is now 7-8 on the year.Top Performers:Jhonkensy Noel 2-5 2R 2HR 4RBIJoe Naranjo 2-4 2R 2B HR 5RBI 1BBConnor Kokx 2-3 3R 2B BBMicael Ramirez 1-2 R 3BBAngel Martinez 1-4 R 2B BBHunter Stanley 4.0(IP) 3H 0R 0ER 0BB 2SO (W)Jordan Jones 1.0(IP) 2H 0R 0ER 0BB 1SO (SV)Scroll to ContinueDon't look now but the Hillcats have won four straight games averaging 10.5 runs a game during that span improving their record to 7-8 on the season.Catcher Joe Donovan drove in four runs on the day on three extra base hits including two doubles and a triple. Jake Fox would double twice in the game scoring three runs and driving in a pair. Jorge Burgos also had a nice game driving in three runs on two hits including a double.Lynchburg starter Franco Aleman would strike out six over four innings allowing two runs. Reid Johnston piggybacking with Aleman would come on and throw three and two thirds scorele s innings allowing just two hits and striking out three earning the win.Top Performers:Joe Donovan 3-4 2R 2(2B) 3B 4RBI BBJake Fox 2-4 3R 2(2B) 2RBI 2BBJorge Burgos 2-5 R 2B 3RBI BBWill Bartlett 1-3 3R 3BBIsaiah Greene 1-4 2R 2BBWilfri Peralta 1-5 R 2RBIFranco Aleman 4.0(IP) 5H 2R 2ER 0BB 6SOReid Johnston 3.2(IP) 2H 0R 0ER 1BB 3SO (W)
You may also like:
Jesus Aguilar Jersey Be sure to stay locked into Cleveland Baseball Insider all the time!Follow Cleveland Baseball Insider on Twitter: !

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Accedi

or

Facebook