NOTA! Questo sito utilizza "Cookie strettamente necessari" e "Cookie di Google Analytics".

Se non si modificano le impostazioni del browser, l'utente accetta. Per saperne di piu'

Approvo

Cookies

I "cookies" sono delle informazioni che vengono trasferite sull'hard disk del computer dell'utente da un sito web.
Non si tratta di programmi, ma di piccoli file di testo che consentono ai siti web di memorizzare le informazioni sulla navigazione effettuata dall'utente e di rendere tali informazioni accessibili nel corso della navigazione sul web ad opera di altri siti che utilizzino questo strumenti.
La maggior parte dei siti web utilizza i cookie poiché fanno parte degli strumenti in grado di migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. I cookie permettono ai siti web di offrire servizi personalizzati (per esempio, ricordare un accesso, conservare i prodotti nel carrello o mostrare contenuti importanti).
Ci sono diversi tipi di cookie: i cookie temporanei (o cookie di sessione) che si cancellano automaticamente con la chiusura del browser e i cookie permanenti che non vengono cancellati ma restano finché non vengono appositamente cancellati o fino alla data di scadenza definita dal sito stesso.
La maggior parte dei browser accetta i cookie automaticamente; l'utente, tuttavia, può disattivare i cookie dal proprio browser, ma in tal caso occorre ricordare che si potrebbero perdere molte funzioni necessarie per un corretto funzionamento del sito web.
Quanto ai cookies in concreto utilizzati in questo sito, essi sono limitati a quelli normalmente definiti come "Cookie strettamente necessari", in quanto essenziali per la navigazione dell'utente nel sito web e per l'utilizzo delle sue funzionalità come l'accesso ad aree protette del sito e senza i quali i servizi richiesti dall'utente, come fare un acquisto, non possono essere forniti, ed a quelli noti come Targeting Cookie o Cookie di pubblicità, che, diversamente dai primi, vengono utilizzati per inviare annunci mirati all'utente in base ai suoi interessi. Sono anche utilizzati per limitare il numero di volte in cui l'utente visualizza una pubblicità e per valutare l'efficacia della campagna pubblicitaria. I cookie memorizzano il sito web visitato dall'utente e tale informazione viene condivisa con terze parti quali gli inserzionisti.
I browser più comunemente in uso consentono comunque la disabilitazione anche di questo genere di cookies.
Per la disattivazione dei cookie è possibile consultando la guida del proprio browser.
Per maggiori informazioni su Google Analytics puoi consultare: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/

Why Phillies Castellanos is Primed for B

1 Anno 4 Mesi fa #210417 da lovelystyle
Free agents that sign with MLB clubs as Aaron Ness Jersey late into spring as Nick Castellanos did generally dont make waves in their first season with a new team.It was apparent with Bryce Harper when he signed with the Philadelphia Phillies on March 2, 2019 and it was apparent when Jake Arrieta signed on March 12, 2018. Castellanos made his deal with the Phillies official March 22, 2022, so what makes him different?Unlike Arrieta and Harper, who were both coming out of down years, Castellanos had the best season of his career in 2021. At age 30, hes entering his prime as a hitter and excluding 2020, his OPS has been trending upwards since 2016.Now hes moved to one of MLBs most hitter-friendly stadiums in Citizens Bank Park. Since 2019, Castellanos has hit 75 home runs. Had he played every game in Philadelphia, Baseball Savant says he would have hit 79 home runs in its hitter-friendly confines.Further analytics agree that Castellanos is primed for further growth as a hitter. Hes been hitting the ball harder more often. Since 2018, Castellanoss hard hit% has increased every year. From 2018 to 2019, it increased .8%, then 5.2% in 2020 and another .2% in 2021. At 46.9% of batted balls hit over 95 mph last year, he ranked 13th in the National League, only 3 mph behind Phillies' team leader Harper.Now, working alongside super star hitting coach Kevin Long, theres no reason Castellanos shouldnt continue to improve. Long has shown the ability to make good hitters great before, most notably with Kyle Schwarber in 2021. But Longs arrival in Washington in 2018 directly coincided with Trea Turners establishment as one of the best- Matt Niskanen Jersey hitting shortstops in baseball.Scroll to ContinueDelving deeper into Castellanos advanced stats, well see that his 2021 slash line of .309/.362/.576 is substantiated by his BAPIP. A BABIP of .340 might sound unsustainable, but remember that Castellanos has one of the leagues highest hard hit rates, his BABIP is supposed to be above league average. For his career, Castellanos BABIP is .331, and outside of 2020s shortened season, his year-end BABIP has never strayed more than .030 from that total.Aside from continued improvement, what has to happen for Castellanos to build upon his 2021 slash line?First, hell need some luck on his side. Baseball is a somewhat arbitrary sport. Castellanos experienced the downside of that in 2020 when he had the highest average exit velocity (91.0 mph) of his career, but his lowest OPS since 2015. That season, his BABIP dipped all the way in .257 in a small sample size, his batted balls just werent falling for hits. If Castellanos can get lucky in the first half of 2022, like he got unlucky in 2020, his OPS could match the 1.002 he put up with the Chicago Cubs post-trade deadline in 2019.Its clear from that he plays with emotion, and his heart on his sleeve. A first-half confidence boost could propel an even better second-half.Getting an MVP season out of Dale Hunter Jersey Castellanos wouldnt require just one of these things to go as planned, but getting the benefits of just a few different intangibles could propel Castellanos to elite company.More From SI's :

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Accedi

or

Facebook