NOTA! Questo sito utilizza "Cookie strettamente necessari" e "Cookie di Google Analytics".

Se non si modificano le impostazioni del browser, l'utente accetta. Per saperne di piu'

Approvo

Cookies

I "cookies" sono delle informazioni che vengono trasferite sull'hard disk del computer dell'utente da un sito web.
Non si tratta di programmi, ma di piccoli file di testo che consentono ai siti web di memorizzare le informazioni sulla navigazione effettuata dall'utente e di rendere tali informazioni accessibili nel corso della navigazione sul web ad opera di altri siti che utilizzino questo strumenti.
La maggior parte dei siti web utilizza i cookie poiché fanno parte degli strumenti in grado di migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. I cookie permettono ai siti web di offrire servizi personalizzati (per esempio, ricordare un accesso, conservare i prodotti nel carrello o mostrare contenuti importanti).
Ci sono diversi tipi di cookie: i cookie temporanei (o cookie di sessione) che si cancellano automaticamente con la chiusura del browser e i cookie permanenti che non vengono cancellati ma restano finché non vengono appositamente cancellati o fino alla data di scadenza definita dal sito stesso.
La maggior parte dei browser accetta i cookie automaticamente; l'utente, tuttavia, può disattivare i cookie dal proprio browser, ma in tal caso occorre ricordare che si potrebbero perdere molte funzioni necessarie per un corretto funzionamento del sito web.
Quanto ai cookies in concreto utilizzati in questo sito, essi sono limitati a quelli normalmente definiti come "Cookie strettamente necessari", in quanto essenziali per la navigazione dell'utente nel sito web e per l'utilizzo delle sue funzionalità come l'accesso ad aree protette del sito e senza i quali i servizi richiesti dall'utente, come fare un acquisto, non possono essere forniti, ed a quelli noti come Targeting Cookie o Cookie di pubblicità, che, diversamente dai primi, vengono utilizzati per inviare annunci mirati all'utente in base ai suoi interessi. Sono anche utilizzati per limitare il numero di volte in cui l'utente visualizza una pubblicità e per valutare l'efficacia della campagna pubblicitaria. I cookie memorizzano il sito web visitato dall'utente e tale informazione viene condivisa con terze parti quali gli inserzionisti.
I browser più comunemente in uso consentono comunque la disabilitazione anche di questo genere di cookies.
Per la disattivazione dei cookie è possibile consultando la guida del proprio browser.
Per maggiori informazioni su Google Analytics puoi consultare: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/

The Philadelphia Phillies Dead Weight Is

1 Anno 4 Mesi fa #210414 da lovelystyle
The past two weeks of baseball have been bad. There's no two ways about it.From Sept. 6-14, Philadelphia won seven of eight against the Nationals and the Marlins. They outscored their opponents 40-26, scoring an average of five runs per game.Following that strong stretch, the Phillies held the second Wild Card spot, with a 2.5-game lead over the Padres and a 4.5-game lead over the Brewers. With the tiebreaker in their po se sion, they had, e sentially, a 5.5-game cushion with 20 left to play.Since then, they have gone 3-9. They have been outscored 63-48. The pitching staff has an ERA of 5.06. The offense is averaging just four runs per game. It seems like everything is crumbling in Philadelphia as the Phillies slowly lose their grasp on a postseason berth.But while it may seem Sheldon Richardson Jersey like everything is falling apart, the truth is that this team's struggles are much more localized. Despite their high earned run average, the pitching staff really hasn't been the problem. Indeed, if you remove that one catastrophic 18-11 game against Toronto, the pitchers have a 4.03 ERA over the past two weeks. That figure is much closer to the underlying numbers - a 3.97 FIP, 3.63 xFIP, and 3.62 SIERA.The offense, on the other hand, looks a whole lot worse if you ignore that Blue Jays contest. With those 11 runs removed from the equation, the Phillies are averaging just 3.36 runs per game. Since Sept. 15, they have scored three runs or fewer on eight separate occasions. To put it bluntly, that's absolutely pathetic.Yet once again, the problem is more localized than that. It's not a team-wide problem. Most of the lineup has actually been quite good lately. Schwarber, Hoskins, Realmuto, Greedy Williams Jersey and Marsh all have strong numbers. Alec Bohm and Matt Vierling have been satisfactory. Dalton Guthrie has done a nice job in limited plate appearances. Nick Castellanos has hit well in his two games back.Scroll to ContinueThree Phillies hitters, however, have struggled tremendously over the past couple weeks: Jean Segura, Bryson Stott, and Bryce Harper.That trio is hitting a combined .164 (21-for-128). They have just six extra-base hits. Harper and Stott have struck out a combined 30 times. Segura has grounded into two double plays.As fate would have it, those three have also come up to bat more often with runners on base than any of their other teammates. In the past twelve games, they have had a combined 75 PA with runners on. They also lead the team in plate appearances with runners in scoring position (43 PA total).It makes some sense why Harper, Segura, and Stott have had the most opportunities with runners on base. The rest of the lineup is getting on base in front of them, while these three have not been returning the favor and reaching base for their teammates.Still, it's a huge problem when the three guys who are most likely to be up to bat with runners to drive in are flailing this badly.In order to right the ship, the Phillies need to play better baseball all around. They need to blow fewer leads, play better defense, and score more runs. Most importantly, however, they need Stott, Segura, and Harper to hit. If those three can figure things out, this is still a postseason caliber team. But they need to do it quick. Time is starting to run out.More From Larry Ogunjobi Jersey SI's Inside The Phillies:

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Accedi

or

Facebook