NOTA! Questo sito utilizza "Cookie strettamente necessari" e "Cookie di Google Analytics".

Se non si modificano le impostazioni del browser, l'utente accetta. Per saperne di piu'

Approvo

Cookies

I "cookies" sono delle informazioni che vengono trasferite sull'hard disk del computer dell'utente da un sito web.
Non si tratta di programmi, ma di piccoli file di testo che consentono ai siti web di memorizzare le informazioni sulla navigazione effettuata dall'utente e di rendere tali informazioni accessibili nel corso della navigazione sul web ad opera di altri siti che utilizzino questo strumenti.
La maggior parte dei siti web utilizza i cookie poiché fanno parte degli strumenti in grado di migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. I cookie permettono ai siti web di offrire servizi personalizzati (per esempio, ricordare un accesso, conservare i prodotti nel carrello o mostrare contenuti importanti).
Ci sono diversi tipi di cookie: i cookie temporanei (o cookie di sessione) che si cancellano automaticamente con la chiusura del browser e i cookie permanenti che non vengono cancellati ma restano finché non vengono appositamente cancellati o fino alla data di scadenza definita dal sito stesso.
La maggior parte dei browser accetta i cookie automaticamente; l'utente, tuttavia, può disattivare i cookie dal proprio browser, ma in tal caso occorre ricordare che si potrebbero perdere molte funzioni necessarie per un corretto funzionamento del sito web.
Quanto ai cookies in concreto utilizzati in questo sito, essi sono limitati a quelli normalmente definiti come "Cookie strettamente necessari", in quanto essenziali per la navigazione dell'utente nel sito web e per l'utilizzo delle sue funzionalità come l'accesso ad aree protette del sito e senza i quali i servizi richiesti dall'utente, come fare un acquisto, non possono essere forniti, ed a quelli noti come Targeting Cookie o Cookie di pubblicità, che, diversamente dai primi, vengono utilizzati per inviare annunci mirati all'utente in base ai suoi interessi. Sono anche utilizzati per limitare il numero di volte in cui l'utente visualizza una pubblicità e per valutare l'efficacia della campagna pubblicitaria. I cookie memorizzano il sito web visitato dall'utente e tale informazione viene condivisa con terze parti quali gli inserzionisti.
I browser più comunemente in uso consentono comunque la disabilitazione anche di questo genere di cookies.
Per la disattivazione dei cookie è possibile consultando la guida del proprio browser.
Per maggiori informazioni su Google Analytics puoi consultare: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/

Audemars Piguet Code 11.59 by Audemars Piguet Selfwinding

1 Anno 7 Mesi fa #209322 da maradiliko
A whole new line of AP watches is making mounds and for great reasons. Let’s find up-close-and-personal with the new Audemars Piguet COMPUTER 11. 59 Selfwinding 41mm in this thorough review. Currently we will have a look at a striking new bunch of AP watches that is receiving many observe enthusiasts energized. Piece-by-piece below analyze it and give this a detailed and honest evaluate. We’ll get started with the most looked-at feature of the watch that is certainly the call. Let’s get rolling, shall most of us?
This unit has a impressive lacquered used with smokers grey gradient dial with a fine roads brush sunburst pattern. The dial possesses an inner bezel that has a black color lacquered finish. On this inner bezel, every one of the 5-minute time intervals uses a modest white printed font for the numerals on the minutes’ trail and is connectors by carefully printed index-style second prints. On the internal dial, often the polished put on hour taggers are in vibrant Arabic-styled font for the 12, 3, a few, and in search of o’clock. These kind of four appliqué numerals usually are separated by applied as well as beveled index chart hour markers. A date aperture is located between your 4 and also 5 o’clock position.

For the watch style depicted the following, the hands and fingers are made of precisely the same polished rose gold as the quantities and time markers, live the Audemars Piguet logo at the twelve o’clock situation. The topography of the face is one thing for which Audemars Piguet is well known. Their logo design, for example , works on the chemical practice known as galvanic growth which uses many thin layers of yellow metal to achieve what exactly appears to be such as a 3-D imprinted logo in solid your old watches. The watch dial is covered by a unique increase glare-proofed circular sapphire crystal clear that allows for enhanced field of vision and understanding. It is arched with a distinct profile design to create a one of a kind optical practical experience that combines, perspective, degree, and light.
The actual model included here possesses a unique two-tone sandwich development and design that includes 18kt white gold and 18kt rose gold. Predicament combines brushed and lustrous finishing within the outer along with inner levels of the hoagie case. A cultured and chamfered edge from the dial, blown reverse edge, curved lugs, and tips. What makes STYLE 11. fifty nine unique is a combinations diverse geometric patterns together inside the construction. The surface white gold layer has a around shape whilst the inner lilac gold coating has a polygonal shape reminiscent of the case of AP’s well known and noticeable Royal Pecan watches. The particular diameter is actually 41mm, the exact thickness will be 10. 7mm and it has a new water resistance standing of 30m/100ft. A polished in addition to brushed hustleing crown can be located on the suitable side of the case and it is notched to allow for an enhanced traction with the AP logo engraved on the ripped brushed edge of the prized.
A polished complete is used around the bevel surrounding the chamfered side of the case as well as the twist holes about the caseback which includes a flat report with a cleaned finish. The edge of the apparent case back is ornamented with a number of inscriptions that is included in an engraving of the EXCHANGE 11. 59 logo, the words “by Audemars Piguet”, the very serial variety, and a few supplemental smaller representations.
The self-winding Audemars Piguet Calibre 4302 that strengths this look at is a self-winding movement along with a 22-carat silver oscillating measured winding rotor. The 32-jewel movement features 257 factors has a consistency of 4Hz or 35, 800 coup per hour and give an impressive power reserve of 60 to 70 hours for a full the wind. The 4302 also features an quick jumping night out.

The mobility is magnificently finished beginning with the intricately decorated, embossed, and etched rose gold one. The other seen plates that appear over the transparent sky-blue case back again use Geneva striping by using a polished beveled edge. A number of inscriptions plus engravings can be obtained from rose gold for the AP 4302 movement for example the logo, the text ‘Swiss Made’, the number of gems.
The fantastic leather tie uses substantial square degree alligator set which is embroidered by hand. Typically the strap is usually fastened to the watch that has a brushed 18kt white gold pin number buckle.
Often the Audemars Piguet Code 11. 59 through Audemars Piguet Selfwinding check out collection is stuffed with great offer for the future. The exact Audemars Piguet Code eleven. 59 Intelligent 41mm sit back and watch featured in this posting uses a completely new movement, on the list of 6 next-generation AP moves in fact. On this new family of watches, one can find time-only calibers as well as more mechanical marvels. These include substantial complications using the Calibre 2948 that has a good openworked soaring tourbillon, the main Calibre 5134 which includes perpetual diary that easily adjusts with regard to shorter several months and contributes a day towards the month associated with February anytime that it’s a leap calendar year, and and lastly, the Categoría 2953 that features a tiny repeater Supersonnerie that chimes louder if it’s in the wrist as an alternative to off the wrists.
iwc mark xviii replica
montblanc 1858 geosphere replica
patek philippe nautilus 5711 replica
fake breitling endurance pro watches
replica rolex watches
Breitling Top Time Replica

Is this version the best of all the so-called models which we’ve found this year? Here is hard to declare. There have been numerous nice confined edition timepieces that may occur before zygor. However , for your price, the available functions, and the style, it’s certainly a great watch from one of the most extremely prestigious companies and it will definitely show your good taste within watchmakers and watch syle.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Accedi

or

Facebook